Our contracting process takes you to these steps:
1. Assessment screening test
2. Upon passing, we will schedule your interview.
3. If you qualify, as an entry-level applicant, we will require you to take the 52 hours online licensing school in preparation for the CA insurance licensing exam. Upon completion of the 52 hours, we will schedule your state examination. If you pass,
take step 4.
4. We will start your contract appointment with The Ohio National Life Insurance Company.
5. If you’re an experienced agent, you can decide which contract is suitable for your situation. You will take steps 1 -2 & 4.
6. For the Associate General Agency contract, experienced agent with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the financial services industry with a concentration in sales. You must have an equivalent leadership or management role in sales and have a proven track record in recruiting, building, and developing agents.
• Career Agent – Entry Level and experienced welcome
• Producer and Broker Agent – Experienced contract only
7. For experienced agents, please prepare to present your current CA. insurance license and Errors and Omission.
This Organization Practices Equal Employment Opportunities and Equal Treatment of Clients